Referrals, complaints and contact methods for RCS – RDS (Digi), Orange, Vodafone, Telekom and UPC customer service
As a foreign person in Romania, espectially if we don’t speak romanian, it’s good to know how to make referrals, raise complaints and how to contact the service providers RCS – RDS (Digi), Orange, Vodafone, Telekom and UPC.
We can have various reasons to contact our service providers, most common reasons could be:
- technical problems/issues: whenever we need our service (internet, cable tv, landline or mobile network) it is important that in case of problems we know where to call to open a trouble ticket (to raise a complaint) so our problem will be solved as soon as possible;
- assistance to configure the internet or any other service;
- service plan changes: if we want to make an upgrade or downgrade to our service plan we can make a request by phone or by e-mail;
- financial/invoice problems: if we don’t receive our invoice or if we have the value on the invoice higher than it should, we can contact the customer service financial department to check;
- suggestions: when we want new channels in our package or any other suggestions;
Referrals, complaints and contact methods for the RCS – RDS (Digi) customer service
- 03xx400401 (where xx is the county code – for example, for Cluj county we can call 0364400401). We can call this number for any technical problem regarding broadband internet, cable tv or landlines, the operator will open a complaint (a trouble ticket) and the problem will be solved (if needed, a service team will arrive at home to check/solve the issue).
- 0314007777 / *777. We can call this number for mobile network (voice or data, mobile dongles, etc.) problems and assistance. The short number can be called only from a Digi Mobile number.
- 0314004000. This is the number for any satellite dish (DTH) issue. Requests, questions or service outages, everything can be solved by calling this number.
- digiromania.ro / Facebook Digi Romania / clienti @ rcs-rds.ro. Online we have three methods to contact the RCS – RDS (Digi) customer support department, by completing an online form, by leaving a message on their official Facebook page or by sending an e-mail detailing our problem.
Also, for any problems regarding the Digi platforms and applications (Digi Oriunde, Digi Online, Digi Play, Digi Storage) we can call one of the numbers above.
It is important to know that the RCS – RDS (Digi) customer service department is available 24/7.
Referrals, complaints and contact methods for the Orange customer service
- 300 / 0374300300. We can call these numbers for any problem with the Orange services (internet, cable tv or voice and data mobile network). 300 is available only by calling from an Orange number.
We can call this number between the following hours, depending on our problem:
- every day between 08:00 and 21:00 for any questions regarding Orange services and/or complaints;
2. 401. This number can be called for urgent problems (or if we have a problem outside the hours 08:00 – 21:00) and it costs 0.14 euro/minute VAT included. It is available 24/7.
3. orange.ro / Facebook Orange Romania – Online we have two methods to open a complaint or make a referral to Orange Romania, through their official website or on their Facebook page.
Referrals, complaints and contact methods for the Vodafone customer service department
- *222 / 0372022222. This is the main Vodafone customer service call center and *222 can be called only from a Vodafone SIM card. Also, they have a very cool and effective robot named Andreea which can help you through voice commands.
The customer service department opening hours for *222 / 0372022222 is from Monday untill Friday between 08:00 – 22:00 and Saturday – Sunday between 08:00 – 20:00. The Andreea interactive robot is available 24/7.
2. *777 / 0372027777. Calling this number we can open any complaint regarding the Vodafone mobile internet and if we need assistance to configure internet on a smartphone or mobile dongle.
3. *555. This number is for fast access to a Vodafone operator and it costs 0.65 euro/call VAT included, call length doesn’t matter.
4. vodafone.ro / Facebook Vodafone Romania. As with other service providers, we can open complaints and request information online via the official website or on the Facebook page.
Referrals, complaints and contact methods for the Telekom customer service department
For Telekom Romania (a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom) we have the following methods to contact the customer service department:
- 1234 / 0214041234 / 0766121234. We can call one of these numbers at any time of day (the Telekom customer service department is available 24/7 – non stop).
- telekom.ro / Facebook Telekom Romania. As for all the top service providers in Romania, we can easily contact also Telekom Romania online to open a complaint regarding bad services or any other issues.
Referrals, complaints and contact methods for the UPC customer service department
UPC is the most problematic service provider in Romania as it has the most frequent general outages.
We can contact UPC customer support department as follows:
- 0311000872. This number is for technical problems and it is available daily between 07:00 – 23:00.
- UPC.ro / Facebook UPC Romania. Online contact method.
These are some of the most often issues/problems reasons why we need to contact the customer service department of the Romanian service providers:
- broadband internet problems: low speed, internet cannot connect;
- cable tv problems: no signal, bad signal, when we can’t see certaing channels;
- landline problems: when we can’t call from the fixed phone, usually we don’t have tone;
- voice and data mobile network problems: when we don’t have network signal or we can’t connect to the mobile internet; also, usually we don’t know the internet settings configuration needed to connect with a smartphone to the internet.
For any problem regarding internet, cable tv and landlines provided by the Romanian operators, leave a comment and we will try to help you.